Contact Ella at 0761 102938 or firstname.lastname@example.org today to book your place. The workshops will be delivered by Joanne Condon of Kyle Lane, a qualified teacher and artist to give you the best tips and tricks, currently the Upcycling and DIY expert for the Today Show on RTE1. Visit http://kylelane.ie/workshops for further information.’
What you will learn:
- How to prep and paint furniture
- How to apply wallpaper/gift paper/maps etc to furniture.
- How to apply lettering and typography to furniture.
- How to create and use stencils, transfer images to enhance designs onto pieces of furniture
- How to create geometric designs
- How to apply gold leaf
- How to distress and age furniture effectively.
The course includes:
- A small item i.e. small table, locker
- Upcycling techniques pack
- A booklet of course content that will be covered throughout the day.