- Is your town/village a safe and sociable place to live in?
- Do you have access to the Health and Public Services that you need?
- Do you have input into decisions affecting your locality?
- Are you interested in the issues that affect Older People?
We would like to hear your views on these and other important aspects of every day life. Please join us on the following dates and please, bring a friend!
- Monday November 7th – The Park Hotel Dungarvan from 12noon to 2.30pm
- Monday November 14th – The Rainbow Hall, Kilmacthomas from 12noon to 2.30pm
- Tuesday November 15th – The Tower Hotel, Waterford from 12noon to 2.30pm
(please note that a light lunch will be served at these events for all attendees)
To register your attendance, and for more information in relation to the above, please contact :
Waterford Age Friendly Alliance Co-ordinator,
Waterford City and County Council
on 0761 10 2153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org