Our Crisis Management Team convened again at 10:15am and have the following points for public update.
- Phone lines, social media and email remain open.
- All non-essential services are now being closed.
- Essential services (Roads etc.) will remain on alert.
- Citizens are requested to alert us to fallen trees, debris or outages at the following form: http://www.waterfordcouncil.ie/administration/forms/ophelia-submit.htm
- Updates / Outages can be seen on http://www.waterfordcouncil.ie/ophelia-alerts.htm
- Citizens can check Power Outages on the ESB Check website: https://www.esb.ie/esb-networks/powercheck
- CE Michael Walsh will give a general update on WLRfm shortly: http://www.wlrfm.com/