Waterford North Quays SDZ Draft Planning Scheme 2017 is now open for submissions. On the 20th of January 2016 the Government designated the North Quays, Waterford City as a Strategic Development Zone (SDZ).
The SDZ lands, which comprise approximately 8.23 Hectares, are deemed to be of economic and social importance to the state.
Notice is hereby given pursuant to Section 169 of the Planning and Development Act 2000, as amended, Article 179 A of the Planning and Development (Strategic Environmental Assessment )Regulations 2004 and Habitats Directive 92/43/EEC that the display of the North Quays Strategic Development Zone Draft Planning Scheme, its Environmental Report and Natural Impact Report are available for inspection during normal office hours at the following locations from Wednesday 18th of October to Thursday 30th of November 2017 inclusive:
- Customer Service Desk, Baileys New Street, Waterford City
- Customer Service Desk, Civic Offices, Davitt’s Quay, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford
- Kilkenny County Council, Area Office, Ferrybank, Co.Kilkenny
- Central Library, Lady Lane, Waterford City
- and on our website at this location.