Update on road closures this morning (Friday):
- N72 road now open
- R671 Millstreet – road closed until mid-day
- L5071 Touraneena – road still closed until further notice
- L4027 Kilmeaden to Ballyduff road closed
- L7084 Tiknicor road closed
Sandbags will be available at all of the following depots today (Friday):
- Machinery Yard, Dungarvan
- Carrickphierish Depot, Waterford
- Tramore – CIE bus stop/carpark (opposite Majestic)
- Lemybrien Depot
- Ballymacarbry Depot
- Curraghduff Depot
- Passage East Community Centre
- Clonmel to Dungarvan road has spots of flooding and heavy surface water. Avoid if possible.
- Ross Bridge at Rathgormack is flooded.
- Surface water around Grotto at Ballymacarbry (Torreagh)
Further updates throughout the day. Please stay vigilant on the roads and beware of fallen or weakened trees following Hurricane #Ophelia.