The Council has crews deployed working on roads throughout the City and County and will continue to do so over the coming days. The roads below are currently passable with extreme caution and care and we will update further progress on roads as they become open and passable.
We urge motorists not to take unnecessary journeys.
- Cars can access Villierstown, Aglish & Clashmore, and Ring with caution.
- Crews working on Regional roads to Ardmore and Sean Phobail R674.
- Crews working on R680 to clear road from Clonmel to Carrick.
- Youghal to Tallow Road is open and passable with care.
- Vee Road from Lismore to Clogheen not passable and to be avoided until further notice.
The following roads passable, most one lane, slush on road remaining.
- R677 McGraths Cross to Kilmacthomas
- R677 Griffins Garage to Stradbally
- R671 Beehive near Ballymacarbry to Clonmel
- R677 Hickeys Fabrication to Ballylaneen/Kilmacthomas to Seafield
- R681 Kilmeaden to Ballyleen Cross Roads
- R680 Kilmeaden to Carrick-on- Suir ?
- R671/R672 Dungarvan to Clonmel
- R675 Coast Road – crews working on clearing this – Section from Coast Road from Ballyvoile towards Kilmurrin is passable with caution.
- R676 Lemybrien to Carrick-on- Suir is passable with caution.
- L3029 from Griffins Garage towards Stradbally Village is passable.
- Metro East – Woodstown/Passage East/Dunmore/Woodstown roads impassable at present
- Crews working on roads in and around Cheekpoint.
- R683 Passage East- roads passable with caution
- R684 Dunmore East roads passable with caution
Metro West – Tramore
- Salting ongoing in Tramore and most access roads into Tramore passable.
- R675 Waterford to Tramore Road passable
Metro – City
The following main access roads in and out of the City are passable with caution.
- Williamstown Road
- Outer Ring Road
- Dunmore Road
- The Quays
- The Mall
- Tramore Road
- The Folly, Kilbarry
- Old Kilmeaden Road
- Carrickphierish Road