This Chief Executive’s Report forms part of the statutory process as required by Part XI of the Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended) and Part VIII of the Planning and Development Regulations 2001 (as amended).
The Chief Executive’s Report summarises and details the outcomes of the public consultation on the Part VIII Planning Procedure relating to the 2.1kms section of Greenway between the Bilberry Car Park and the Clock Tower and contains the following:
- A description of the nature and extent of the proposed development including a plan
of the proposed development and map of the area to which it relates (Section 1 and
- An evaluation of whether or not the proposed development is consistent with the
proper planning and sustainable development of the area (Section 1.3).
- The screening determination on why Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) is not
required (Section 1.4).
- A list of the persons or bodies who made submissions or observations (Table 2.1).
- A summary of the issues raised and the response of the Chief Executive (Table 2.2
and Table 2.3) and;
- A recommendation as to whether or not the proposed development should proceed
with as proposed, or as varied or modified as recommended in the report or should
not proceed with, as the case may be (Section 3).
- Read the CE Report – Bilberry to City Centre – Sept 2019