· If you’re concerned about any symptoms, stay at home and contact your GP.
· If you’re waiting for the results of a test, stay at home, away from others. Your household contacts must also stay at home while you are waiting for the result of your test.
· If you’re the close contact of a case – stay at home and restrict your movements for 14 days.
· If you receive a positive test result – you need to stay at home, and isolate yourself from others for 10 days. For more information go to www.hse.ie/coronavirus
As Level 5 restrictions apply, the HSE, Waterford City and County Council and An Garda Siochana are urging people in Co. Waterford to remain vigilant, comply with the restrictions and remember four simple things they can do to help:
1. Reduce your contacts with other people.
2. Wear a mask.
3. Keep your distance.
4. Wash your hands.
We may all feel that we’re ok, and that this advice is for others. But remember, we are all in this together and every single one of us needs to do the very best we can to prevent the spread of the virus and keep each other safe.
Information about level 5 restrictions is at www.gov.ie
For what to do when you’re waiting for a test, when you get a result – and when you need to isolate, see: https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/managing-coronavirus-at-home/self-isolating-and-restricting-movements-differences.html
For up to date public health advice and a comprehensive range of other important information on Covid 19, please see https://www2.hse.ie/coronavirus/