People aged 69 can register for their vaccine from tomorrow Thursday, 15 April from 10am with other ages to follow. SEE KEY Ages & Dates below.
The HSE are asking people to register on specific days. This will help them manage demand on the system, and make it easier for everyone to register.
They will be assigning appointments by age so it doesn’t matter how quickly you register. You won’t get your vaccine any sooner if you register earlier.
When to register
If you are aged:
- 69 – register on Thursday 15 April, or anytime after
- 68 – register on Friday 16 April, or anytime after
- 67 – register on Saturday 17 April, or anytime after
- 66 – register on Sunday 18 April, or anytime after
- 65 – register on Monday 19 April, or anytime after
A link to the registration system can be accessed HERE from 10AM on Thursday, 15 April.
You can also register by phone if you cannot register online the phone numbers are:
- 1850 241 850 & 01 240 8787
They will also have an option for people who are deaf or hard of hearing. Further details are on the HSE website HERE