Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the
RETAINED (PART-TIME) FIREFIGHTER WATERFORD CITY FIRE STATION
Annual Retained Allowance
0-2 years service €8,194
2-5 years service €9,106
5-10 years service €10,210
Additional payment for attendance at Fires and Drills and Clothing Allowance.
• Persons must reside and, if employed, work within 3 km distance or 5 mins travelling of the Fire Station which will allow him/her to respond within the turnout time as set by the Chief Fire Officer.
• Persons must hold a full unendorsed Class B driving licence or a provisional Class B driving licence.
• Persons must be able to provide proof of release from the workplace to respond to fire calls if necessary.
• Applicants must be over 18 and under 55 years old.
• Candidates may be shortlisted on the information provided on the application form.
Application forms may be obtained on our website at www.waterfordcouncil.ie. Completed application forms must be emailed to email@example.com clearly stating
the position applied for in the subject line. Hard Copies will not be accepted.
Please send your application from an email address that you will review regularly as communication during the assessment/ selection period will only be through that email address.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 4 pm on Friday 17th September 2021.
WATERFORD CITY AND COUNTY COUNCIL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER