Aoife Munn hosts a 2 hour workshop that helps people find easy and enjoyable ways to move towards more sustainable living.
Tuesday 2nd November 2021
10:00 – 12:00 GMT
It outlines some easy switches to make, key areas that have to be done, like avoiding chemicals. The course is lively and interactive and also covers 3 craft topics so people can make their own soap, make their own wax wraps and make their own biodegradable pots by the end of the session.
This workshop is open to people living in the Waterford area. The session will be held via zoom and login details will be sent out before the event. This is a joint initiative between Waterford City & County Council and Wexford County Council as part of a range of events taking place for Reuse Month.
- Water Safety Appeal from Coast Guard, RNLI & Water Safety Ireland for bank holiday weekend June 2, 2023
- Minister Noonan announces €2.7 million funding for local biodiversity projects June 2, 2023
- Ten flags flown at Waterford’s Blue and Green Coast beaches June 1, 2023
- Arts Office congratulates Waterford poet on Markievicz Award June 1, 2023
- Attention all Council Tenants – Notice of Rent Review 2023 June 1, 2023
- Information Day & free Kitchen Caddy distribution June 1, 2023
- Warm air does not mean warm water – Advice to reduce your drowning risk May 31, 2023
- Reminder: Blas International Summer School 2023 Bursary May 31, 2023
- Extensive Community Engagement Underway for Proposed Dungarvan to Mallow Greenway May 31, 2023
- Bank Holiday Appeal to Motorists to ‘Pass Wide and Slow’ May 31, 2023
- Roadworks starting today : R675 Waterford to Tramore May 31, 2023
- Notice of Rent Review 2023 May 30, 2023
- Roadworks starting tomorrow : R675 Waterford to Tramore May 30, 2023
- Roadworks : R675 Waterford to Tramore May 29, 2023
- Normandy Food Tour coming to Waterford May 29, 2023