Aoife Munn hosts a 2 hour workshop that helps people find easy and enjoyable ways to move towards more sustainable living.
Tuesday 2nd November 2021
10:00 – 12:00 GMT
It outlines some easy switches to make, key areas that have to be done, like avoiding chemicals. The course is lively and interactive and also covers 3 craft topics so people can make their own soap, make their own wax wraps and make their own biodegradable pots by the end of the session.
This workshop is open to people living in the Waterford area. The session will be held via zoom and login details will be sent out before the event. This is a joint initiative between Waterford City & County Council and Wexford County Council as part of a range of events taking place for Reuse Month.
- Published : Weekly Planning Lists for Waterford May 27, 2022
- Boil Water Notice remains in place on Ballymacarbry Public Water Supply May 27, 2022
- Public Consultation : Proposed Walking Trail at Cappoquin, Co. Waterford May 27, 2022
- Reminder: Molly Keane Creative Writing Award 2022 May 27, 2022
- Reminder: Have your say on new National Cycle Network for Ireland May 26, 2022
- Deise Delight at 2021 Pride of Place awards May 25, 2022
- Active Travel Scheme – Footpath Construction – Bayview to Youghal Road, Dungarvan May 25, 2022
- Waterford/Kilkenny partnership wins ArtLinks Collaboration Award 2022 May 25, 2022
- Online Book of Condolence opened for the late Dervla Murphy May 24, 2022
- Tender : Bring Banks project (Public Service Innovation Fund 2022) May 24, 2022
- Dervla Murphy RIP May 23, 2022
- ikon Design Conference and SETU Design Degree Showcase May 23, 2022
- Waterford Designers & Makers Exhibition launched May 23, 2022
- Community Call Out : Africa Day 2022 May 23, 2022
- Advanced Notice : Temporary Road Closure, Galwey’s Lane, Dungarvan May 22, 2022