Aoife Munn hosts a 2 hour workshop that helps people find easy and enjoyable ways to move towards more sustainable living.
Tuesday 2nd November 2021
10:00 – 12:00 GMT
It outlines some easy switches to make, key areas that have to be done, like avoiding chemicals. The course is lively and interactive and also covers 3 craft topics so people can make their own soap, make their own wax wraps and make their own biodegradable pots by the end of the session.
This workshop is open to people living in the Waterford area. The session will be held via zoom and login details will be sent out before the event. This is a joint initiative between Waterford City & County Council and Wexford County Council as part of a range of events taking place for Reuse Month.
- South East Science Festival 2021 October 28, 2021
- Severe Weather Warning for Rain for Waterford from Met Éireann October 28, 2021
- Wicked Woods by Spraoi CANCELLED tonight (Oct27) due to yellow weather warning October 27, 2021
- ALERT: Road Closed due to Traffic Accident October 27, 2021
- Attention approved Housing applicants : Social Housing Assessment 2021 October 24, 2021
- Wicked Windows in Dungarvan for Halloween October 22, 2021
- Waterford City & County Council announces Partnership with Dungarvan – Coláiste Dhún Garbhán October 22, 2021
- Tramore Railway Station windows update October 22, 2021
- Ferrybank Neighbourhood Park officially opened October 21, 2021
- Works commence of Waterford Greenway Extension October 21, 2021
- Waterford City and County Council encourages public to enjoy bonfire-free Halloween October 20, 2021
- 24 hour National ‘Slow Down’ Enforcement Operation 21 and 22 October 2021 October 20, 2021
- Waterford Business Awards open for entry October 18, 2021
- October is Ireland’s National Reuse Month October 15, 2021
- Imagine Arts Festival kicks off I Osclaítear an 20ú Féile Ealaíon bhliantúil Imagine le himeachtaí beo i bPort Láirge an tseachtain seo – ealaíontóir ó Ghaeltacht na nDéise ina measc October 15, 2021