#StormBarra – see www.mapalerter.ie/waterford fore more
Waterford City and County Council wishes to advise of severe weather events in Waterford City and County Council.
- Tourin/Cappoquin Road L1018 closed due to road flooding. Closed from N72 Junction to Graveyard. Diversion via Lismore.
- Faithlegg Road closed, tree down at Jack Meades. Diversion via Passage.
- R683 Dunmore Road Closed, tree down. Emergency services on site.
- Wood Road – Glendine Road L-2004 is blocked due to fallen trees. Please avoid this road and take alternative routes.
- Oil spillage on Tramore Rd R682 at O’Keeffe’s Cross, Tramore.
- The L4144 Promenade in Tramore will be closed to vehicular traffic until further notice
- Power outage in Waterford city centre
However with increasing winds and significant gusts expected, the Council anticipates additional fallen trees throughout the day, therefore travel should be avoided.
Members of the public can continue to contact Waterford City and County Council’s Customer Services Desks on 0818 10 20 20 during normal office hours after which calls will be transferred to the Council’s emergency services number or email firstname.lastname@example.org