The Council has implemented eParking (cashless parking) to address the pressing demands from the public to provide a more convenient, safe and environmentally friendly parking option throughout the county. eParking will be available in all on street Council owned pay and display areas throughout the City & County, as well as in Council run car parks.
- eParking will take away the stress of parking.
- No more hunting for change Just scan the QR code above to download the free app from the app store “Waterfordeparking”.
- No additional or hidden charges to the user “you only pay for your parking”.
- Users can also use the website www.waterfordeparking.ie or pay by phone 061311422
- Save time – parking will benefit everyone by providing the ability to process transactions remotely, meaning that users do not need to display a ticket before leaving their car or even return to the car to extend their parking – all of this can be controlled via the app on a smartphone.
- To park up your vehicle, simply scan the QR code or download and open the app on your phone and select the ‘Park’ option. From the map or list select the location of where you are parking, how long you want to park for, and pay from the pre-purchased credit or from your wallet as a “one off” parking event.
- The eParking system also cuts down on paper use and potential litter from disused pay and display tickets.
- Any car any time – using a different car? just add the vehicle reg to your mobile eParking app and selected as the car you wish to park, cutting down on the need to have different accounts for different vehicles.