There are currently 5 Active Travel Public Consultations that need your feedback.
- Active Travel Scheme – Convent Hill, Tramore
Construction of Traffic Calming and pedestrian measures on Convent Hill, Tramore, between junctions with Sweet Briar and Old Waterford Road (R-682).
- Active Travel Scheme – Davitt’s Quay & Devonshire Bridge, Dungarvan
Construction of raised pedestrian crossings, footpath widening, and adjustment to existing bus stop on Davitt’s Quay, T.F.Meagher Street and the junction of Davitt’s Quay / Devonshire Bridge.
- Active Travel Scheme – Old Hospital Road at Southways, Dungarvan
Construction of a new junction layout on Old Hospital road (L3165) at the entrance to Southways estate.
- Active Travel Scheme – Shandon Road at Cois Abha, Dungarvan
Construction of new junction layout and pedestrian crossing on Shandon Road (L3147) at the entrance to Cois Abha and Colligan View estates.
- Active Travel Scheme – Shandon Road, Dungarvan
Construction of a new footpath on Shandon Road (L3147) from the N25 roundabout at The Park Hotel to the new pedestrian crossing at Fraher Field.