We currently have 4 Active Travel Public Consultations open, and that will close on next Tuesday November 1st.
- Register for an account to make a submission.
The registration process is a one-time process and your account can be used for all of the Council’s future online public consultations. You will be able to record your submissions across multiple consultations and save the progress of partially completed submissions to complete at a later date.
- Active Travel Scheme – Convent Hill, Tramore (Traffic Calming and pedestrian measures)
- Active Travel Scheme – Davitt’s Quay & Devonshire Bridge, Dungarvan (Construction of new pedestrian crossings, footpath widening, and alteration to bus stop)
- Active Travel Scheme – Shandon Road at Cois Abha, Dungarvan (Construction of new junction layout and pedestrian crossing)
- Active Travel Scheme – Shandon Road at the Park Hotel, Dungarvan (Construction of a new footpath on Shandon Road)