A Rent Review is currently being carried out for all Social Housing Tenants.
In order to ensure that we have the household correct and up to date details, tenants are requested complete the Rent Review Form regarding their household makeup and income details. This document has been posted to all tenants but is also available below.
It is the tenant’s responsibility under their Tenancy Agreement to ensure that they submit the correct details to the Council for rent calculation purposes. Failure to return the form fully completed with the relevant proofs of income may result in a penalty rent being applied to the account.
Before returning the completed form, please ensure to include details of ALL occupants and the following relevant documents:
- If in full/part time employment supply 3 recent consecutive payslips for all household members who are in employment.
- If Self-employed submit recent Notice of Tax Assessment from Revenue.
- Aged 18 and over in fulltime education submit proof from school or college.
- Occupant Moved In provide the date of occupancy and previous address.
- Occupant moved out provide the date they left and proof of new address.
Please return the form fully completed with relevant proofs of income by Monday 12th June 2023 to the Customer Service Desk, Waterford City & County Council, Bailey’s New St. Waterford X91 XH42, or Civic Offices, Davitt’s Quay Dungarvan, Co. Waterford X35 Y326.
Alternatively completed forms and supporting documentation can be scanned to the email address below.
Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org | 051 849923