Join registered Dietitian, Aoife McDonald where she will share her knowledge on how to incorporate sustainable, nutritious eating into your life on tomorrow, Thursday 16th November at 7pm in Carrickphierish Library.
This presentation is free but places are limited. Click here to reserve a place.
The following topics will be covered in this free presentation:
- What is sustainable eating and why is it important
- Building balanced & nutritious meals
- How food production impacts the environment
- The benefits of sustainable eating
- Practical tips on how to eat more sustainably
- Reducing food waste
- Tips on how we can be more sustainable at Christmas
- Q & A
This presentation is part of the Waterford Healthy Ireland at your Library initiative. For more information, please go to our website, here.
Aoife McDonald is a CORU Registered Consultant Dietitian from The Digestive Health Clinic.
For more information, please phone 051 849696 or email firstname.lastname@example.org